If there's something not to love about Cordera, well... we don't know what it is. The master-planned community offers easy access to all the city has to offer and boasts everything from parks to a Community Center within it's bounds. Here are 8 reasons we love Cordera and know you will, too.
- Our newest floor plans, the Baker and Ellington, offer a fresh, Mid-Century Modern take on two of our most popular and proven plans. We're delighted to be debuting them in Cordera.
- The community's great location has easy access to I-25, grocery and retail shopping and new dining establishments.
- Thoughtfully laid-out streets and cul-de-sacs create a family-friendly environment where kids can be kids - free to roam and play.
- Cordera is within the acclaimed District 20 School system and fortunate to have Chinook Elementary School within walking distance to many homes.
- The master-planned community assures professional HOA management, covenant enforcement, maintenance of parks, snow removal at common areas, as well as weekly trash and recycling service.
- Cordera's Community Center builds community with fitness rooms, a café, community events and an expansive deck overlooking a 5-acre open space park.
- The community's heated outdoor pool with splash zone gives kids a place to play, families a place to connect, and everyone a chance to cool off in the summer.
- Throughout the neighborhood you'll find miles of interlocking trails, 50 acres of open space, two story-book themed parks (Happy Meadows and Alice in Wonderland), and a new 16-acre park coming soon.